TECHNICAL VISIT TO THE CENER
(National Renewable Energy Centre of Spain) industrial application microgrid scheduled for 7th November 9 a.m.
· Manage the power generated at any given moment so that the energy supply to the assigned loads is always guaranteed.
· Ensure that the power consumed by the loads comes, whenever possible, from renewable sources, thus fostering the energy independence of the LEA.
· Protect the existing facilities from faults both from the electrical grid and from the microgrid.
· Be able to send the energy surplus produced to the electrical grid, so that the microgrid does not operate isolated from the distribution grid but as an active part of it.
· Act as a test bench for new equipment, generation systems, energy storage and control strategies, as well as microgrid protection.
· 25 kWp photovoltaic installation.
· Full-converter type 20 kW nominal power wind turbine.
· 55 kVA nominal power diesel-driven generating set.
· Lead acid gel technology battery bank, able to supply 50 kW uninterruptedly for 2 hours [BAE].
· 120 kVA three-phase loads bank.
· Vanadium Flow Battery with capacity to provide 50 kW for approximately 4 hours.
· All of them include the connection, control and ancillary equipment).